Campbell Lodge Boys' Home is dedicated to providing
therapeutic guidance for
at-risk young men in a nurturing, Christian environment.
The mission will be achieved by:
- Providing a safe environment in which to receive
- Forming collaborative partnerships with youth
and families in such a manner as to maximize collective strengths, resources
- Rendering residential care, which addresses individual
and family needs in the most humane, dignified, and respectful way possible.
- Insuring that staff are thoroughly trained to address
the multitude of needs our residents present across social, emotional,
and familial needs.
- Planning, operating, and managing resources to
insure the fiscal health of our program so that service provision is
not interrupted or compromised.